- Is the price all inclusive?
Price includes linen, check in and check out fees, all utilities (gas, water and electricity).
- How do we get the key when we arrive?
You will be asked to leave an approxiamte arrival time. A person will be awaiting you upon check in at the apartment. We will provide you with this information when booking is confirmed.
- Can we check in later than 8pm?
Yes, but you will be charged EURO 30.00. After MIDNIGHT it will cost EURO 50.00
- Can we check in or at least leave bags inside the apartment earlier than 2 pm?
As a rule no. But some exceptions are made if the apartment is free the day of your check in.
- How can we get to the apartment by public transportation?
We will provide with this information when we confirm the booking.
- Is there a parking space nearby the apartment?
Check "features" in the apartment prospect
- Is it possible to have a babycot inside the apartment?
Yes. Free if already provided by the owner. Otherwise baby cots are provided with an extra charge of EURO 50.00
- How often is cleaning done?
Before Check in. Any extra cleaning you desire will be charged EURO 20.00 each (plus 5 euro per person for clean linen and towels if requested)
- Does the apartment inlude towels and linen?
One set of linen and towels per person are included in the price.
- Are there pots and stoves inside the apartment?
Yes, the owners provide that the kitchens have all the necessary utilities to be used.
- Can the rental charge for the apartment be paid with a charge card?
Yes, but only for some apartments. Please enquire about this BEFORE you book an apartment.
- Do children pay?
Yes, if they sleep in a separate bed and are elder than 2 years age.
As the famous saying goes, when in Rome do as the Romans do. This is particularly true when it ...
Rome is truly an amazing city and any tour guide can provide you with a lengthy list of ...
Rome boasts a wide array of attractions, festivals and events all year round. Alongside its ...